You must accept the terms and conditions of this license agreement (“this agreement”) in order to access and use Streamlined Gaming Digital Content (“Digital Content”). By accessing and using any Digital Content, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. Carefully read all of the terms and conditions set forth below before accessing or using any Digital Content.
By acquiring Digital Content, you have acquired from Streamlined Gaming (“SLG”), a license to use the Digital Content in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the “License”). By accessing Digital Content you agree to use it solely as provided in this Agreement and to comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Upon accepting the terms of this Agreement, SLG grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, non-commercial, personal license to use SLG Content as follows:
- Use Digital Content to create custom cards for printed board and card game prototypes, digital game card prototypes and to create marketing or publishing materials for these products, but at all times subject to the following restrictions:
- Your work product must be substantially modified and personalized by the inclusion of photographs, other images, and/or text,
- Your work product must be in the form of flattened digital files or printed material, and
- Your work product may not include digital files that contain individual elements of SLG Content, such as Templates or Icons, that have not been substantially modified.
- Use Digital Product to create work for individual clients for compensation, provided that the client only receives printed copies or flattened .jpg pages–unless the recipient has purchased their own License to all Digital Content provided and agree to the Licencing Terms.*
*As a condition of this licence you agree to inform recipients of the these Licensing Terms. You agree any recipient must provide you with proof of their own Licensing Agreement to SLG’s Digital Content before providing any files that would break this agreement.
If you wish to purchase a license for a client please contact us at info(at)streamlinedgaming(dot)com
You May Not:
- Sell, lease, assign, transfer, sublicense, disseminate, modify, translate, duplicate, reproduce, or copy files containing Streamlined Gaming Product or permit the same.
- Repackage or redistribute any Digital Content for any reason.
- Load SLG Digital Content onto a network server.
- Use any part of SLG Digital Content as part of or associated with any trademark, service mark, logo, or other design in which you establish or claim any commercial, personal, or other rights.
- Use any part of Digital Content, or any alteration or modification of the same, in any way that is defamatory, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, or unlawful.
- Claim any portion of Digital Content or any modification of Digital Content as your own.
- Remove or obscure any copyright notices associated with Digital Content.
- Use Digital Content for any purpose other than is specifically permitted in this Agreement.
- Use any elements within SLG designs in your logo.
- Extract elements within our designs for other projects or designs.
- Create more than 500 copies of the image in print, digital documents and/or software without obtaining a commercial license (Please contact info(at)streamlinedgaming(dot)com for any questions on commercial licensing)
- Create products for resale where the main value of the product is the image itself. For example, you can’t use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the image printed on it.
You acknowledge that the Digital Content belongs to SLG and that SLG retain all rights, title, and interest in and to the Digital Content not expressly granted under this Agreement, including, without limitation, all copyrights. Any use of SLG Digital Content other than is specifically authorized in the End-User License Agreement is strictly prohibited. SLG will have the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a use is within the scope of the permitted uses or the prohibited uses described above.
You may alter or modify any of the Digital Content images as necessary for your intended and permitted use as authorized in this Agreement. However, if any such alteration or modification constitutes a derivative work, you acknowledge and agree that you do not obtain the copyright on the original—you gain only the right to make the derivative work agreed upon; SLG retains all rights to the original Digital Product and all its elements.
THE SLG DIGITAL CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY SLG “AS IS.” SLG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, OR ARISING FROM TRADE OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SLG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SLG DIGITAL CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
SLG will not be liable for damages of any kind, including general, direct, special, incidental, and consequential damages, resulting from or arising out of your possession or use of the SLG Digital Content (including data loss or corruption), regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. If the foregoing limitation is held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability to you will not exceed the amount of the license fees paid by you for the SLG Digital Content. It is your responsibility to back up any purchased Digital Content at the time of purchase.
Due to the nature of the product, refunds are not available.
Commercial licenses are available upon request. Please contact info(at)streamlinedgaming(dot)com for terms and pricing.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at: info@streamlinedgaming(dot)com